EMF/EMI/RF Shield Conductive Copper Foil Tape 50mm (~2") Wide
Standard Length is 5 meters (~16.5 feet).
Available in 5 meter, 10 meter, 15 meter, 20 meter, 25 meter, or 30 meter rolls.
50mm(~2in.) Wide Roll of Copper tape has countless applications in electronics from creating low-profile traces for electrical components to RF-shielding and antenna making.
Copper tape is even used to join things together using solder, like the stained glass on Tiffany lamps.
In addition to creating beautiful stained glass projects, the foil can also be used in repairing windows and creating new windows.
Since Copper Foil is so good at bonding pieces of glass together, it is often used when windows are damaged or cracked.
The window pieces are usually separated while a piece of the foil strip is placed in between the two pieces of glass.
After this, the strips are soldered together to form the windows together.
This will create a strong bond that will be virtually indestructible.
- Double conductive (conductive on both sides, including the adhesive side)
- Eliminate the effects of EMF/RF/EMI
- Avoid unnecessary current and voltage
- Ideal for transformer, mobile phone, computer, PDA, PDP and LCD monitors, PC, copier, electric guitar shielding to reduce hum and buzz, etc.
- Self adhesive Copper foil tape used in fridge, air conditioner, automotive, bridge, hotel, electronic industry etc.
- Can be soldered to
- Repair printed circuit boards
- Repel slugs in your garden or greenhouse
- Protect your plants etc from attack by slugs & snails. Its natural static charge causes them discomfort and repels them. Used widely on pots and greenhouses to prevent attack.
- Cable wrap, batteries, solar/alternative energy uses
- Heat preservation, heat insulation
- Waterproof, cold and heat resistance
- Strong adhesion and easily peeled off
- EMF/EMI/RF shielding
- UV resistance, flame retardant
- Moisture resistance, chemical and corrosion resistance
- Color: Copper
- Carrier: Copper Foil
- Adhesive: Conductive Acrylic Adhesive
- Carrier Thickness (mm): 0.065
- Adhesive Thickness (mm):0.04
- Application Temperature: -20~120℃
Recently Viewed Items
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.